Thursday, October 18, 2012

So, you live in Japan. Now what?

I do not really have much to say.  No interesting pictures to show you.  I just want you to know that we are still here.  We are still in Pajan.  We have been here a year already.  We did spend 54 days back in Washington, but we just had our Japanniversary here on September 29.  I would like to say that I will take more pictures or give you more attention, but I am having a hard time.  I have told you before that it is not all sunshine and roses.  Sometimes it is more like rain and cockroaches.

2 comments:

  1. Good to hear from you again; sad to hear about the hard time and the rain.

    No, it's not always easy, and sometimes that cockroach looks like Gozilla's long-lost cousin.

    Ganbarimashou!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are not forgotten sullivans! happy japaniversary. great word there. really I just wanted to use it.

    ReplyDelete