Saturday, April 6, 2013

Warm April 4th





Occasionally the younger daughter says "Go on bike ride." When she does, I happily oblige. We got the family out for a ride around our neighborhood and enjoyed the warm weather and the left over cherry blossoms. These are my favorite kind of rides.



 I've been taking on-bike photos with my iphone with very little success. So far it's been quantity over quality as I push the button many times hoping to get something good. Not my favorite way of taking pictures but it works when everyone is smiling!


Enlarge for bigger smile.




Smiling on the way up, frowning on the way down. 




Veggie stand. Notice surveillance camera top left. Don't steal my spiznach fools!



Ohh rusty chain, why must you rust? 



Well, tomorrow, or actually today, we're supposed to get typhoon strength winds. Great.
Perfect weather for a long ride.


Warm mojo.





No comments:

Post a Comment