Thursday, March 21, 2013

Commute to work. I am not a hero, I took the bus and the train and walked a smidge.

I promised some pictures.  I am not a photographer, so please do not expect perfection.  It was a bright and sunny day here.  Just look and see.  I am exhausted.  I am going to publish this and cuddle with my Kindle.  Goodnight!


At our apartment.

I am not sure what this is, but it looks perdy.

Same here.

This means the button has been pushed already, be patient!

Only ¥100!

How did that bird get in there?  He must be having a bad day.



For John.
For John, 2.
For John, 3.
Plastic food.

For John, 4.  Show me some Jazz hands.

Calculators?  To the right of the nudie mags.
Maybe I had pizza here, again.
Mom bike with assist.
See how small that battery is?  You just pop it out and plug it in to charge.

Mom bike with small back wheel.

Where do you park this heifer?!

Shrubbery, NEE!

The smallest U lock ever.  Seriously.  What is the point?
I wanna eat this lettuce but I could not reach it.  See the fence?










4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hey, John. It is all for you. There are so many bikes here, but none of them are interesting. Most are just junkers that people use to ride to work or the station. I think the Cherubim is a nice bike though. I have seen them in Patrick's bike mags and this one just needed a bath. It has been very windy and dusty here.

      Delete
  2. It is my considered opinion that you should do this far more regularly! :)

    I think that white stuff is yuki-yanagi (but don't quote me). It means snow willow, but it's actually a member of the rose family. It's blooming everywhere right now.

    Daffodils! If there's one spring flower that competes with cherry blossoms for my affection, it's a daffodil. You cannot possibly be depressed when you see daffodils!

    OK, when's the next photo post? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will take more today in Yoga! Not yoga class, in Yoga.

    ReplyDelete