Thursday, October 13, 2011

Calmness


Nanae is naked in this picture cuz she's hot. It's been 15 plus years since I've been here during fall. Apparently it gets pretty warm here in October. Most days I'm in my T-shirt and shorts. In Spokane I'd be lamenting the days of warmer weather but enjoying the beauty and energy the changing season brings. I miss it.



When Miyo gets bored, we take her to the park. When Miyo gets hungry we feed her. When Miyo's being cute we take pictures of her. I spend a lot of time thinking of what she's going thru. I never had to move away from my home at a young age. Most people have told me that this move would be a great adventure for her. My head understands it, but my heart aches for her. She misses her friends. She missed her grandma Vickie. She misses little Fernie. She misses the Moose Bucket. I hope we settle in soon.


I found this picture of Elissa on the camera. I didn't take it. She doesn't know I'm using it. Sorry honey. She's the key to our new life in Pajan. Over here, she's a fish out of water. She only knows a few foreign words. Give her a map of her world, she'd have no idea where she is. When I'm not around, the only people she can talk to are a 5year old and a baby. Mother in law? Yeah, mother in law. 99% Spokane girl. 100% gonna surprise us all.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome post Patrick. So good. Keep them coming. Hang in there brother. YOu guys are solid. John

    ReplyDelete