Saturday, March 10, 2012

Nanae makes a face.

I have no idea what she was doing here.  We were waiting to get a table at the sushi place.
This picture was taken on Miyo's birthday.  Like I said before, that was also the first and last day of sunshine we have had here.  I have resorted to washing laundry at home, then loading the three loads of wet things into my huge blue IKEA bag and going to use the dryer at the laundromat.  I have really enjoyed folding hot clothes.  Silly, right?  I have had about enough of this rain.  I do not know how people live somewhere like Portland or Seattle, where it is always like this.  We have still been going on little outings, but we are using the car more for those.  I did take a little trip by myself to go see Twilight, Breaking Dawn Pt.1.  I did the same thing as before where I went by bus and train to the theatre at a whopping ¥1800.  The adventure was great, the movie was disturbing, but that is a whole other can of worms.

No comments:

Post a Comment