Wednesday, March 7, 2012

We have a 6 year old now.

Happy Birthday, Miyo!
I guess it is feast or famine in our blog.  Right now, it would be a famine.  This is a picture of Miyo on her 6th birthday.  We took her to Tokyo Summerland Water Park.  It is an indoor and outdoor water park with amusement park rides.  The weather here is touch and go.  Snow on March 2, sunny and warm on March 3, raining and crappy on March 4...see what I mean?  We bought tickets to play indoors and we got there at opening which was 9am.  I though we would close the place down as well, but by 2pm we were all ready to go home and take a nap.  We drove home and then went grocery shopping instead.  Go figure.

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday, Miyo! ^^ Sorry that I'm a bit late! I've been busy because I've been entertaining a young lady myself (my niece from SA is visiting me).

    PS: This has turned into a very stubborn winter. We had snow again this morning! It's March 10th, of pity's sake!

    ReplyDelete