Saturday, March 24, 2012

New tires, nostalgia and growing kids.

Low rolling resistance and good grip on corners - just the words an out of shape novice rider wants to hear.
Now that I know we'll be back for the summer, I've started procuring some new stuff for my Karate Monkey hibernating in Spokane. I'm hoping to spend as much time as I can on the trails and forests as I've done no such riding in Japan.  I miss how abundant and easy it was to ride the trails in Spokane. 

These tires came today. Also just ordered a new Cane Creek bouncy-cushy-comforty seat post to replace the one rusted on the bike. It'll be fun trying to pry it out. Maybe a little torch action would be in order. 
Also thinking of swapping handlebars, getting a shorter stem and losing 20 more pounds from my belly.

Where I'd like to be. Soon.
Here too.

And here.

Here.

Oh here too.

Also here.

Might as well go here too.
Miyo in action.  Soon  to be 1st grader.
Nanae is growing too.
Winter winter go away, come again another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment