Sunday, November 13, 2011

サーリー ペーサー


Finally found a good used bike in my size. Road it home about ten miles. Road great. Very happy with it so far. Has super duper road bike gearing. Really small range 10 speed in the back, 39/53 front. Sucked going up hills but cornered great and went fast. Leaving the 32mm tires on it now for now but already got 28mm Grand Bois Cerfs for it.


I liked the handlebars. I think they're called bullhorns? Never road with one before. It felt like drop bars without the drop. Looks weird but was fairly comfortable and helped get great leverage on climbs. Might swap out brakes at some point. The black foamy bar wrap craps gotta go too.


On a side note, Elissa made deviled eggs and took a picture of it. Had black sesame seeds on it to give it some Asianness flare. Things are starting to become a little more normal around here.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my god. I'm not sure which rules harder: the bike or the eggs. those eggs are killing me. Tell me she used miracle whip so I can not feel so bad about missing them.

    Bitchin bike. You will love the cerfs something fierce, especially after riding the bike on those turds. That gearing is a killer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She used real Japanese mayo. Express airmail? The bike is great so far. You're right, the tires suck. They're gone. Hopefully I:ll have mucho macho legs after a few months on the bike.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will not get those legs if you keep eating Japanese mayo...

    ReplyDelete