Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Insert photo here...

I went to write only my second post here, then realized that I did not have any pictures to include in the post. I realize, this means I fail. Today I went shopping with two of the other moms here in the apartment complex. We went to Costco. I am exhausted. I could barely talk after the trip while the other two moms split up our purchases and divided what items we were going to share. Fun? Totally. Coffee before the next trip? Obviously. Will I remember to take pictures...OF COURSE. But, while I have you here, I would like to tell you how much I have enjoyed reading our blog. Patrick is a pretty good writer. And I love his pictures. So, those are some big shoes to fill and I promise I will try! Just in case you wanted to know, the cheesecake at the Pajan Costco is the best I have ever had in my entire life. It is worth a plane ticket.

No comments:

Post a Comment