Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A day in the life...






This is Miyo looking happy, of course. We took her to Disneyland Tokyo. The lines and the people were a bit overwhelming. I do not think it was as busy the last time we went. After 6 hours, one ride, lunch, and numerous lines...we went home.

Nanae is pretty good at walking now. She walked to the neighbor's to play with the toys that were left outside.

I am making ocha, or tea, all the time. I have decided that I love it more here. I was drinking green tea in Spokane. Cold brewed, of course. But, everyone is drinking this here. I think it is because the water takes a bit like chlorine. I put one bag into my container of choice, and I brew it for 99 minutes in the fridge. It is pretty much heaven.

This is what my freezer looks like. I had a huge compost bin in Spokane. Two of them in fact. I am too scared of cockroaches to attempt this here. I am now, freezer composting. I have no idea if this even exists. I might just be crazy. I am planning on saving this in the freezer, the loading it into a compostable bag and then throwing it in the trash. At least if it is all together and in a biodegradable bag it will do it's thing in the landfill and attract the damned gokiburi there and not in my apartment.

We got our second package from Spokane. I cannot tell you how nice it was to get a box with an Out There, Inlander, Lucky Charms, Tea Tree oil, Desitin, holy crap, much more. I had no idea that it would be impossible to find diaper cream. I guess these babies here do not get diaper rash. Thank you for the package. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment