Monday, January 9, 2012

Little bit of everything

Twas a day of a little bit of happiness and a little bit of frustration. 

My morning started with a bit of bike riding on the Tama Cycling Road. It was another awesome crisp, clear day. Was out there about 3 hours. Felt really good. 
Stopped by the Keirin track and also found the hot spring spot today. 
The clear skies also gave us a nice view of Mt. Fuji too. 

In the afternoon we went to my family cemetery for some tombstone scrubbing and praying. I like visiting the cemetery. It makes my mom very happy and I love seeing Miyo getting into scrubbing the tombstone. 

The frustrating bit happened in the noonish hours. It was true road rage. I hate it and want to stop it. I really don't have road rage but some people bring it out of me. It's bad and I want to stop it. That's all. 












1 comment:

  1. Sorry about the road frustration, man. Even though I'm sure it's at a way more intense level there, traffic stress sucks hugely, wherever you're at. I think I got pushed to critical mass when we lived in Seattle and am now doomed to be hyper-sensitive for the rest of my life. I agree that I also don't have road rage and wish people would quit bringing out of me that which does not exist.

    ReplyDelete