Monday, February 6, 2012

Doing anything but what you should be doing.

Dating as far back as I can remember, I have been a procrastinator.  This is me still doing it.  So I will just show you some pictures I took with some sarcastic captions while I psych myself up to write a lesson plan for my first class ever.  I am nervous and excited.  Enjoy.



My mourning, I mean, morning.




If Miyo did not eat rice she would not eat.




There is an apartment inside of there, wrapped like a present.  This is one of the buildings in the "projects".




Do not let your dog $hit here!  And if you do, pick it up!




This looks like home.  As in Spokane.





Pipes.  They are replacing these all around our apartment.  I have befriended many of the construction guys.  In the US, they are sort of an unsavory bunch, over here they look pretty clean.  As in, the construction crew.  The pipes are pretty filthy.






I think we need a little more cone like I need more cow bell.





Worst parking spot in town.  That is a huge freaking ditch there if you can see it.





I am pretty sure this is not a pro job, just the home owner who is probably "older".  I hope he has insurance.

No comments:

Post a Comment