Friday, February 3, 2012

I am officially official.

It is a roller coaster here.  Yesterday I was in the doldrums, and today I am very happy because I went to the ward office to pick up my new alien registration card, or resident card that says I can be here for a LONG time.  But, I still do miss my dog.



I just got my alien registration and I am beginning to resemble an alien.



Good thing she is so cute.  She put ¥1 in the CD rom drive of the iMac.



Miyo put socks on Nanae.


This is the face they make when I say "cheese".

2 comments:

  1. Congrats with the gaijin card and thanks for making me giggle with that photo of the scary (red-haired to boot!) foreigner! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. When we came to visit last December, my hair was even shorter and it was bleached blonde. I like to blend in with the locals, you know.

    ReplyDelete