Saturday, May 12, 2012

Day 11

I usually have Fridays off. The weather was looking good so I took off for a couple hours in the AM.

When I go on longer rides, I usually have a "Somewhere" in mind. Usually I don't reach the "Somewhere" because I find an interesting road that's going the wrong way.
I end up following the interesting road until I get lost, then scramble to find a familiar road. It's very exciting to get lost in a big city. It feels like you're in a maze, always trying to see what's around the next corner. 9 times out of 10 the familiar road ends up being the cycling road along Tama River.

That's pretty much what happened this morning. I got side tracked, lost and found my way home. It was a wonderful ride.


The side road that led me away from my destination. Twas worth it.












Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment