Thursday, May 10, 2012

Day 9

Day 9 was pretty lame. Didn't feel good physically, weather was humid and gloomy, whole day felt like one big blur. 

Bike got rained on for a couple hours while I was teaching. Checked my new front bag after work and was surprised that it was nice and dry inside. The new front bag is OK. It hasn't affected the handling at all but I hate the fact that I lost a hand position the handlebars. Not sure if I can get used to the heaviness of the whole setup either.  I like the easy access compared to the saddle bag I used to use. My camera doesn't fit in my pockets so it's been very nice to be able to reach for it without getting off the bike. I guess I like how it looks too. That matters. I'll keep using it for a while and see how it feels.






Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment