Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Day 15

Day 15 was not to be. Once again the combination of rain and laziness cancelled a day of riding.
I was looking forward to doing some long distance errands in the city in the afternoon but it was just raining too much. I still don't have any rain gear either - not that I'm really looking for some anyway - and of course the bike is still fender-less. Weather for the next few days looks good so I'm looking forward to getting back on the road tomorrow.

Meanwhile, here are some photos from the passed times that had never seen the light of day. Hello world. Enjoy.

I still have this bike back in Spokane. Glad I kept it. I enjoyed it most as a single speed.

This is one of my favorite photos:  John Speare is smiling and Jon Snyder is also in the frame down the road. Jon might have not been smiling but it was an awesome day in the forest. I remember pushing the bike quite a bit.........

Up in Republic, WA. at an abandoned sawmill.

Rail trail section near Curlew, WA.

Cruising late summer in the West Central hood.

Old bike sign near Swan Lake located in Eastern Washington. Awesome lake with a nice campground. Great place to hang out and ride your bike.  

Also at Swan Lake. Early fall.



ピース

No comments:

Post a Comment