Monday, May 14, 2012

Day 13

Miyo joined Elissa on her jog. Very little jogging happened.

Day 13 was Mother's Day. I'd planned on loading my bike in the car and driving outside of town to explore some mountain roads. I'd even gotten an OK from the wife. But as some of us know, sometimes, like on Mother's Day, a yes actually means no.

But I went for a ride anyway. And got lost again. All the pictures I took are from pre and post getting lost. This time I got really lost - like ready-to-freak-out-cuz-I- was-so-tired-but-so-far-away-from-home kind of lost. Once again I found the river and scurried on home. Was a frustrating afternoon but I'm glad I made it home in one piece. From now on I will be carrying a map.




I love watching baseball. These kids were good.



Veggie vending vasheen.

I followed these guys home. Was a lot of fun. Thanks.

Yes.

Mother helper.
PEACE

1 comment:

  1. Stretching exercises and relaxing "exercises" are just as important as jogging! :)

    That photo of the bike and the beer? Classic. Love it.

    ReplyDelete