Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Where is Patrick!?

Good thing the baby is cute.
Patrick is sick.  I thought he was not so sick, but he is pretty sick.  Sick enough, that they put him on some IV fluids and antibiotics.   Today is his last round of medicine at the hospital and I know he is feeling better because he decided to ride his bike there.  I do not really have much to say other than that.  I am pretty excited to go back to Spokane.  We leave at the end on June.  I am worried about what to do with our apartment while we are gone.  I am scared that is will turn into a roach hotel.  I keep everything very clean.  But these suckers are an unknown enemy to me.  I know how to deal with mice and such from my experiences in Spokane.  But, ROACHES!?  Argh.  That is all.

1 comment:

  1. He's on IV fluids and he's CYCLING to the hospital? I hope he's using a parasol. :D

    Maybe you can place a few "roach hotels" in strategic places while you're gone? I've also heard that if you spread boric acid (or plain baking soda) in roachy spots, it helps to keep them away.

    PS: You know about roach hotels? It's called a "gokuburi hoihoi" in Japanese.

    ReplyDelete